Friday, March 26, 2010

Big Hot Air Balloons @ Putrajaya

Daddy was extremely helpful with Lunz while I was gone this time. In fact, everytime when I have to travel. I couldn't be any happier. He told me he couldn't bear to send his boy back to popo house because the boy will show him sad faces. Daddy told me he had heartaches looking at that sad face. So, after 2 nights at his popo house, daddy finally went and picked him up every single day after work until I was back home. The little fella rather stay with his daddy than to be at his popo house. That's the most touching and strong bond which exist between the two of them. And I'm glad to have both of them in my life.

On Sunday, after I came back from China, we made a trip down to Putrajaya to see the hot air balloons. At first, the boy was quite excited when we told him about big balloons but when he saw the really huge size of those balloons, he told us he wants to go home instead. Kept on saying he wants to go home. We ignored him of course since we just arrived and told him we will get him a balloon and ice-cream. But we didn't lingered on for long also as there was nothing particularly interesting.

At night during bedtime when I asked him how many balloons were there? He told me 1,2,3,4. He knew there were 4 balloons even though he was scared at that time and don't want to look at the balloons. Kids' observations are really strong.

We got him a Minnie Mouse balloon to keep him quiet and stop pestering us to go back.

My angels.

No comments: