Friday, November 28, 2008

Actions No. 2

Another set of updated actions...

1. He has a standard quote when saying goodbye/goodnight to us. Goodnight-->See you when I see you-->Bye-->Kiss (and make the kissing sound as well, MUACKS!).
2. During moments of settling down for bedtime, he will take my pillow and bolster for me. He will also placed them nicely on the bed for me.
3. Once when we have lay down on the bed, he will said, Call Darling. It is like a routine for him already to call his daddy every night to talk and wish him goodnight.
4. Favourite speeches - I wan to find (his puzzle I mean), Hmmm....I wonder and you betcha!
5. Able to fix a puzzle of 48 pieces by his own. Fantastic memory on where to place each piece.
6. When I asked him, "Lunz, school got what?". His reply will be standard and in order as I have brainwashed him many times. His answer is, "Teacher, friend, color color color, shape shape, ABC, 123, sing song song, read book book, play toys toys". Hehehe....
7. Able to differentiate up and down and likes to press the buttons for elevators.
8. Good at counting. If he over count, he will shake his head and say, "NO", then he will count again till he gets the correct number.
9. New words that he learnt and able to pronounce them when he sees picture of them:

- ruler, ribbon, doughnut, hammer, tie, basket, scissors, stingray, shark and many more.

To be continued as well.......

No comments: