Friday, December 12, 2008

Merry Christmas

Hah.....I finally can have my own sweet time for some blogging. Those days although I wrote on my blog, I had to be quick and just for the sake of updating my blog. Those were the days I was packed with loads of work. But since some of the events had passed, I have a little free time to myself. All I need to do is to prepare for a trip to Las Vegas in early February and roadshows in March 09. I thought that at least those will keep my time occupied during working hours.

Now, I even have more free time when I learnt that the Las Vegas trip was canceled yesterday. Gone was all my previous efforts to arrange for it. *Sigh* Well, I can't do anything much other than felt a bit dissapointed because that was what I was paid for. To work and to obey orders from upper management. Disappointment was due to partly because I missed the chance to land on Las Vegas, the city that never sleeps and mainly because of the senior management's attitude. But at least, I am certain to have more time spent with my family during CNY and ample time to prepare myself for the court hearing on the month of February itself.

Lunz is extremely talkative lately. He knows how to the sing the Happy Birthday song in Mandarin version. I was so surprised when I heard him sang one day. And it has to be in sequence meaning you have to sing the English version first, wait for him to say, "One more time" before you can proceed with the Mandarin version. If you repeat the English version again, he will definitely correct you and tells you it's supposed to be in Mandarin. Hehehe....

Apart from that, although he hasn't start schooling at the moment until January next year, I noticed that he has beginning to form sentences and replied rationally to some of the things I said. For example, I was putting him to bed one night and told him, "Go to sleep la bi, it's getting late". Then he replied me, "Tomorrow go Darling house ok?". I was like.....OK...this boy knows how to bargain with me already. There were times I played peek-a-boos with him during bedtime and some got him so frightened, he burst into tears. Then I had to cuddle and 'sayang' him back and he will be alright. Guess he just want to be 'manja-manja' with me.

Christmas is approaching. Just around the corner of this month. I always wanted a Christmas tree for my baby. Because now he knows what a Christmas tree really is based on his favorite cartoon, Mickey's Christmas. The cartoon was about Pluto who went missing after being scold by Mickey for spoiling the entire room's Christmas decorations. All because of Pluto wanted to help to place the deco of a STAR on the tree top but unfortunately stumbled and made a mess. So, my little baby always on the look-out for STAR on top of every Christmas tree and he will yell while jumping up and down happily when he saw one. But unfortunately, I don't think there is enough space for me at home to place the tree. I guess I will have to wait until I have my own house. Then I can do anything I pleased. Meanwhile, the only places that I can bring him to see Christmas decorations are shopping complexes. They sure are beautiful!

Merry Christmas!

No comments: