Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Home Alone with Lunz Last Weekend

I was home alone with Lunz last weekend. Daddy went for his company's team building trip in Port Dickson and spent a night over there. My initial plan was to go back to mum's house for an overnight stay but after the incident, I decided to spend a peaceful time on myself instead, right here at home.

Saturday (9 January 2010)
I woke up at 6.15am to fetch daddy to his office. He was to assembly at his company by 7am. Initially, he wanted to drive my car and left it there. However, my parents wanted to use it instead. So, no choice, I have to wake up this early to fetch him there. Not only me. I took the little one along. Pity little fella. Half awake and half asleep inside the car. I have to bring him along because I can't be leaving him at home alone while I fetched daddy to his office.

After dropping off daddy, I went back home and washed my pile of working clothes while the little one watched the television. Seeing the weather so nice, I took him to the park after that. I even brought along his new bike for him to ride at the park. But the fat fella got tired so quickly. After some time cycling, he gave up and wanted to play with the slides instead. He asked me to join him but I can't leave the bike by itself (afraid people might steal), I watched him play from a distance.

Soon after we left the park, we headed straight for our breakfast. We had tim sum. And by the time we were done, my aunt called, asking me to accompany her for a shopping trip to get a pressie for my birthday. Realizing I have nothing to do for the day, I agreed. I took Lunz to Jusco Maluri. Most of the time I was with him at the play area and when we were done, he was busy with the V-Tech display set pulak. I let him played for about half an hour. He is pretty good at computer games now a days.

We left Jusco without getting anything. Actually my intention was just to spend some time and not really looking forward to her present. In the end, she gave me an angpow. She told me that with the amount of money she gave, I'm able to buy the winter clothing I need for my trip to Sweden. How sweet of her. I checked the angpow later. Although not really very much, but it's the biggest I ever taken from her. 3 digits. I'm going to get her a good souvenir from my trip later. :)

I came home around 1pm and both Lunz and I had a really good nap from 3pm to 5.30pm. Whole day, I have been 'sms'ing daddy. Really missed him a lot. I really can't figured out what to have for dinner, so, I took Lunz to the nearby Jusco (Jusco again!) and had our dinner in the food court. We went home after a short walk. We spent the evening playing computer games and occasionally watching tv. When I ironed the clothes, Lunz did not disturbed me. He watched tv on his own. When he is with either one of us, he really behaves. Very good boy. But not when both of us are around.

Mum and dad dropped by around 10.30pm to get my car and just to peep if I'm alright. We talked for awhile and then, they left. Mum wanted to stay for the night but knowing her, she can't sleep in bed that doesn't belongs to her. So, I told her I will be fine and not to worry instead. She asked me to give a call if anything happens. Lunz went to bed about 11pm and I talked on the phone with daddy for a short while. According to daddy, he really had a fun and good time with his friends. He got to do a lot of physical activities like treasure hunt, ping pong, swimming, nice dinner with performance from each group, etc. I mean in a way it's really a good time to relax. Good for the body, mind and soul. Don't think my company will ever have such things like that.

And one thing, the theme for his dinner is FLORA. I searched high and low for a suitable shirt that matches the theme for him. Unfortunately, I really can't find one due to the short time. Daddy said, people who doesn't follow the theme will be punished wor. Out of desperation, I made my own tailoring and design. Sherine Chin Couture. And the funny thing is, daddy is really suen (sour) enough to wear it! Thumbs up for him la!

I cut the flower patterns from a paper bag and stick it one by one on his shirt. It was his idea to cut that 2 big flower shape instead.

See....damn suen la. He purposely stick the 2 flowers on his chest! OMG, of all the place. Hahaha... and he really dares to wear it in front of everybody during the dinner.

His big boss actually asked him, "Are those flowers or tits?" Muahahahaa!!!


He was nominated together with 2 of his colleagues to go on stage to compete for the best dressed by performing cat walk. Unfortunately, he did not get the most best dressed! Which makes me lost another RM100 Parkson cash voucher! Ish..ish...

Even though I wasn't there, I can feel the fun based on what daddy told me. They have plenty of free time, so they actually get to relax and have fun. They get to swim and did their own activities unlike most team buildings are only training intensive.

Most of all, you get free meals, you get to play and enjoy and the most important part, you get goodies! He got a goodie backpack, a miniature toy for Lunz and for me....must highlight the most important benefit of joining this trip. I got FREE CASH VOUCHERS! RM 100 Jusco, RM 100 Parkson and RM 50 IKEA. I can spend like mad already.

Alright! Back to me and Lunz, we had a real good sleep that night until 8.30am on the following day. Without waking up!


Sunday (10 January 2010)
I did some house chores in the morning. Sweep and mop the floor. I even washed the toilets. When I finished, I brought Lunz to IOI Mall. I wanted to get some winter socks from Daiso. Cheap le ma. The quality also not too bad. We had our breakfast there, walked awhile and returned home by 12 something. We stayed at home until daddy called around 2.10pm and told me he will reached an hour later. Since, I still have some time, I prepared my winter clothing for my trip this coming Sunday. I took some of the stuffs out from the wardrobe and tried it on. The little one saw me putting on the hat and the scarf. You know what he said?

Ohhh....it's snowing! (How come he knows that those are for winter use? Hehe.)

I managed to get him to pose for me while I took some pictures of him with the scarf and hat on.


When it was almost time, I brought the little one out and managed to grab ourselves 2 chocotop ice-cream cone from McD drive thru while waiting for daddy's bus to arrive at his company. Daddy reached around 3.15pm and we left for home after that. Even it's just a night, I missed him so much. And that particular night is the longest night ever. Wonder if he feels the same when I leave for Sweden later?

No comments: