Sunday, January 3, 2010

My Very Very Early Birthday Celebration

Happy New Year!!

To make the New Year celebration a lot more merrier, I decided to celebrate my birthday on 03.01.10, which is today. In fact, I just got home from mum's place. Had a huge dinner there plus a cake blowing session. Wow....erm....well, the actual fact is I didn't really wanted to celebrate my birthday this early. Everybody is practically busy next weekend. Daddy has to attend his company's team building in Port Dickson and mum has to attend a wedding dinner. The following week I'm off to Sweden. Gonna spend my birthday there......in the cold.....grrrr........alone.....woo, woo, woo......*sigh*

Work is work, but if you ask me I did prefer to stay cozy at home and celebrate my birthday with my loved ones. Here are some of the pictures of today's dinner:

Everybody is busy setting up the table for dinner.

Good ol' dad spring cleaning his documents.

They were imitating the actors' action in the CNY video

Daddy took his place, ready to attack the food!

Mum's latest grand-daughter.

My Secret Recipe cake from daddy.

Lunz was so busy with the cake.

More like his birthday than mine.

Cake cutting.

Enjoying his piece. Happily finishing the chocolate topping.

My beloved parents...

I got a bra each from mum and younger bro. My big bro gave me a nightie. It's the lady undergarment year! Hahaha....

To daddy----> It's the time of the year again. Don't miss it this time!

2 comments:

yennyhfy @ samsara said...

Huh~ a very early celebration indeed! But hey, as long there's full smiles & happiness, everyday's a Birthday!...

p/s: saw a photo of you attending a fren's wedding via FB. Why you gone a bit tan arr? been out in the sun lately, or it's you new year's look? btw, i love your white tube dress! you look stunningly gorgeous yummy! ^.^

Lunz Lunz said...

Ya lo....she asked me to be her zi mui. My colleague lei geh. Quite close. That's why I agreed.

I wasn't tan lar, maybe the lighting problem. My new year look leh supposedly to have those baby doll fringe geh. But that blardy aunty went and cut it too short, so I have to go back to my normal hairstyle until my fringe grow longer.

That white tube dress I borrowed from another close colleague geh. Fit but a bit tight ler, have to keep on pulling. Hahahha....