Monday, February 22, 2010

Recent Updates

CNY went past in a blink of an eye. Here I am back to work after a long week of holiday. Today is the 9th day of CNY. Looking back I did nothing much during CNY except to attend gatherings and more gatherings. I went back to Ipoh also this year. But the traffic back to KL on the 3rd day of CNY was terrible. We took 4 hours back from Ipoh to KL. The traffic was basically in a crawling stage. But luckily the boys were very obedient, especially Lunz. He sat quietly for 4 hours in the car. But, of course with Baskin Robbin and Dunkin Donuts treats.

Before the CNY, I managed to meet up with my dear sister. We had a good time talking to each other. That silly girl got me a brown bikini from Makati. It looks nice though. ;P

Her flight back to Makati really scare the hell out of me. She told me the plane nearly crashed. It was describe to every single detail on how the plane almost crashed in her blog. But, thank GOD she is fine. I can actually imagine myself in her shoes at that time. What would I think of at that moment if I knew I'm going to die? I would tell myself, this is not the end yet. I have so many things to do, so many things yet to be accomplished. I want to watch Lunz grow. I want to serve my parents. I want to be married to daddy. Other than tears and prayers, trust in faith is so important. I'm glad that she has the courage to face it all because she took the next available flight back immediately right after the accident!

This add another extra point into our lives, to cherish whatever we have because we don't know what will happen next. To all her worries and sadness, may it heal with time. And may Guardian Angel provide her with all the emotional support she needs to go through the hard times. Wishing her a smooth sailing future ahead. Love you, sis.

On another part, I would like to congratulate daddy. He has a new job. It's Manager of the IT Operations in DELL. It's consider a promotion and increment to his career. I believe that GOD has his own arrangement for you. He arrange things but it is up to us to make it happen and to grab the opportunity when it comes. I'm glad you have the courage to take up this new post. It will be a big challenge for you but there is no challenge too great to overcome when you have the will. Do your best and GOD never fail those who put in their efforts. Once again, congratulations! I'm wonderfully and truly happy for you.

Before sis left, she has told me that it's time to consider marriage. She said, what are you still waiting for? You have moved in to stay with him, your son has called him daddy. You have a steady relationship with him. You should make it official.

I told her, I know but I just don't want to rush things. I have tried to rush things and it didn't turned out good. And I even told her, just wait for him to propose first la. She told me, when 2 people has been together for so long, there is no need for proposing. It can be discussed just like that, openly. Because to propose is just another extra step that is not necessary if both are ready. Is that so? A close friend of mine in London has proved it wrong. She told me she has no marriage plan in mind with her 8 year steady boyfriend. She even told me she is comfortable living together with her boyfriend without getting married. But eventually, out of expectation, her boyfriend propose to her recently. She didn't see that coming also. But she was extremely happy when she told me about it and was glad that it happened. So, propose does happen huh even to long-term relationship? :P

To me, I will let things takes it course....
To daddy, don't get me wrong. This post is not to hint anything. It's just merely my own personal thinking and view. But the congratulations wish is sincere! :P

No comments: