Thursday, August 26, 2010

Oh Man!

Guess what? My boy likes to say 'Ohhhh Man!' very often now a days. I wondered where on earth he learns that from? If he got dissapointed or something did not get into his way, he will say oh man! The way he say it really cute. Sounds like a grown up expressing his or her disagreement with something or as if he is teasing you. He will drag the 2 words in a long saying, ohhhhh mannnnn!

For example, I brought him for an ice-cream treat. After finishing everything, he coughed a lil'. Then I told him, see eat ice-cream cough cough already. No more ice-cream for you next time. His expression and next words were, oh man! Sounds to me like, oh no, I don't get to eat ice-cream anymore? I should have hold my cough. =P

Having a kid that makes you laugh everyday, isn't it one of the happiest thing that ever happens? =)

No comments: