Sunday, February 13, 2011

CNY 2011

I had been very busy at work and I didn't have the time to blog at all. I'm practically locked down in front of my PC doing work from 8.30am to 5.30pm every working day. I'm blogging from home now because I know I wouldn't have the time to do so at work tomorrow. And mostly, because I have things to post. ;)

CNY is still hanging around until next Thursday. This year, we went back to Ipoh and later to Penang with mum and family members. The children had a great time though, playing non-stop. One disadvantage going to Penang on public holidays is you get caught in the traffic jam most of the time. There were so many cars! Gurney Drive was so packed! We stayed there for 2 nights, with visits to mostly temples during the day and gambling at night. And fortunately, we stayed in an apartment. Therefore, lots of space for the kids to run around.

I think I'll do the Ipoh CNY trip again next year. I mean on the eve and first day. Firstly, I'm already married to daddy (I should be going back to his side of family) and secondly, I see how important it is for daddy to be there with his family members especially grandma. I meant I saw how much this means to him and how happy he was during our stay there.

Here are some of the pictures taken during the festive trips:

Picture with grandma.

Time flies....he has grown up so much...

Family shot.

In front of Seng Heng candy wholesale shop.

It's OK. It's not that scary right?

Beloved parents.

With beloved mum. Geeezzz....I looked fat!

The whole family.

It was so hot.

Ferry ride.

No comments: