Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Lunz's Updates @ 5 1/2 years old (January 2011)

The little one is getting so mischievious as he grows up. He knows how to pretend sick so that he doesn't have to go to school. He talks back with sense and all sorts. I can't remember every single detail but it's nice watching him grow because he is very communicative now. He knows how to express himself very well. Most of the time, he got both hubby and me laughing badly. He is really funny and naive too. Kids....

I can only remember some random scenarios:

Scene 1
Him: Popo, popo....I don't want fan. I want air-cond (probably too hot in the afternoon).
Popo (his grandma, my mum): You ask your daddy to give money la, I open for you.
Him: I give you 50 cents.

And he knows what 50 cents is because it has became an important element in his life for now. I'll tell you why later.

Scene 2
Popo: You want to go back eat or eat here (asking about dinner before I fetch him home)
Him: Eat here. Don't want eat at daddy's house. Mummy angry.

Yeah right! Very clever. Know how to make all sorts of excuses and reasons. Since when I have became an angry-tiger-mama who only knows how to shout at her cub?

Scene 3
Him: See! My car is broken (pointing to the broken toy car lying on the floor).
Me: Throw here, throw there. Step on the car, of course broken la. Never walk properly.
Him: See! It's Dave! It's Dave! Not me.
Me: What?! Dave step on your car?
Him: Yes!

Well....he even knows how to defend himself and 'hok si fei' to me on who broke his toy car. Hahaha....by the way, Dave is daddy. He has been calling me Toby, daddy = Dave and himself = Alvin. Thanks to daddy for introducing him to watch Alvin and the Chipmunks! There he goes, calling us by the character names in the movie. Well, he seldom calls me mummy now, always, Toby! Toby! Toooobbbbbyyyyyyyyy!!

Scene 4
Him: Where is my letter? Where is my 'C'?? (looking every where for his lost plastic letter toy)
Me: I don't know. Don't want find la. Later it will come out.
Him: Throw here, throw there. How to find? (looking lost and confused)

He knows how to imitate my speeches already because that's what I told him on and off everytime he lost his toy. I'll tell him the same phrase. So now, he is using it to describe about himself. And, it's really funny you know, the way he nags about himself. Haha....

There are a whole lot more about him but I can't remember the scenes. Well, so here goes some brief updates about him:

Height: 123 cm
Weight: 32 kg
Favourite noodle: Brown mee mee (yee mee)
Favourite food: Anything that tastes good!
Favourite cartoon: Mr. Bean Animation and Pink Panther
Favourite sports: The gumball machine. (Now the reason 50 cents is important to him because he can use it to withdraw gumball from the machine. Well, he calls it gumball. It's actually those machine found outside the bookstore or convenient shop where there are a lot of tiny toys in the machine. Once you slot in some coins, turn the handle and there goes some capsule that pop out from the machine. And his joy is the curiousity to find out what's in the capsule. And that's the reason why I'm accumulating 50 cents for him as well).
Favourite entertainment: The computer still! And iphone also. He can sit whole day and watch his daddy play computer games.

I guessed that's about it for the time being!

No comments: