Friday, October 30, 2009

With Love from KL.....

Dear Guardian Angel,

Can you please send my love to Makati? I mean I have been asking this since she left but can You please send it more frequent now? I mean not just every day and night, but every minutes and every seconds that she passed through. No matter how big or small the deals she has to face daily, no matter how happy or sad the moments around her, do cast a smile on her lips for all the happiness that she felt and lift her spirits, cheers her day for the unhappiness she has to survive through. Making certain there are better times and opportunities when the dark, black clouds have finally moved away to reveal a bright sunny day!

Tell her I love her so much. Tell her I understand what could have happen to her at work as how she did understood what happened to me earlier. Tell her although I'm miles away from her but yet I'm listening. Tell her I have missed her so much since she left that I actually cried at work today when I saw her blog on how much she appreciate our love. Tell her I'm very touch that she finally brought back the feelings of sisterhood when I thought I had earlier lost it.

Tell her that she has better sense in expressing her feelings now....which I felt is better for the soul as she don't have to kept it buried in her heart....

Guardian angel...let us not only be sisters in this life but to continue our sisterhood in life to come and with You blessing upon us....

Thank you......

If God would ask me what are the things I've accomplish in this life, I would answer Him that I've accomplished LOVE in my life.

A love which not only blessed by my family members, but also love from a total stranger in my life. A stranger which I accidentally and unexpectedly made friends with, and then it developed into something called sisterhood. I have a brother which I could never be as close to my sister. A sister which would know things about me more than my brother would know.

A sister named after Sherine Chin Oi Lian.

But if God says this is not sisterhood at all, then I would just tell Him that I don't really need any definition for it. I just feel it in my heart.

By Yenny@DinoLand