Saturday, October 17, 2009

Work and Brief Updates

I'm really freaking busy at work that I don't even have the time to update my blog although I wished so much to blog about the little one's latest cute actions. (I'm blogging now from home because today is Saturday, rest day for the weekend!)

For work, I had to say that this is the busy peak for me. Can't work be balance throughout the year? When I'm free at work, I'm really free. I mean I can even pull my hair because I have got practically nothing to do. If I'm busy, I will be really very busy until I don't have the time to go to the ladies. Seriously. Well....I just got the news from my boss that I might need to go to Sweden in January 2010. And I need to take over a mission to China in March 2010. I see his point also, for the take over China mission. Because we had a new staff, so boss had to segregate the jobs accordingly and honestly, it's a fair distribution.

I'm a bit more worried about the Sweden trip. I mean the weather in Sweden is winter in January. It's below freezing point. It's a new experience but I'm also worried that I can't cope with it as I'm a person who is afraid of cold. I mean this is extreme coldness. I'm not sure. Will have to wait for the approval from the management. Besides, the trip clashes with my birthday which means I will be celebrating my birthday miles away from my family in a town near the Artic circle and with no cake at all. Don't really like the idea though but work is work. No choice. We will see how it goes.

As for the little one, he is getting better at his speech.

Scene 1
Daddy: You want to go Carrefour or Jusco?
Lun: No, Jusco. Carrefour got so many cars. Jusco no cars.
(Good memory coz I brought him to Carrefour earlier on its opening day and it was blardy jam at that time, I told the little one to go Jusco instead because there were many cars in Carrefour)

Scene 2
In the car after the trip to Megamall.
Daddy: Go back oi oi ah (To Lun)
Lun: No....
We thought what, that he was reluctant to go to bed...
Lun: Go ng ng...
Hahaha.....he needs to go toilet urgently, in fact.

Scene 3
In Megamall basement carpark, trying to find our way out.
Both daddy and I were arguing to get the correct way out.
He repeated after us....
Lun: Li dou, li dou (here, here)...kor dou, kor dou (there, there)...

Favorite speech:
What happened? What happened?
Be quiet!
Daddy, where are you going?
Daddy, what are you doing?
Aiya....
No, go Jusco....
Mimi, make nien nien...
Stop daddy!
Go to sleep, mimi...
Go play ball ball...

Last but not least....

He knows what a razor is.....because daddy asked the little one to take the razor for him, and he took the right thing!

No comments: