Thursday, December 31, 2009

PC games craze!

As promised, I bought something for my boys after I have gotten my bonus. I have 1.25 months of bonus. Same as last year. Better than nothing la. Earlier we even heard rumors that there wasn't any bonus for this year. So, lucky we can get. :)

With my low salary, even an additional of 1.25 months bonus is not considered much. But, with the little extra money, at least I managed to do a lot of things. I planed to save at least RM1K, pay off my road tax which is due by February next year, give my parents angpow, settle some of my credit card amount and pay the every-month-must-pay bills such as my car installment, milk powder and Lunz's driver fees. Don't forget that school starts next week.

I happily brought the boys for dinner in Mines on the day I got my bonus. I even got them each a joystick for PC games. Lunz is addicted to PC games now a days. Thanks to his daddy! :P

Seeing them happy, I'll be happy of course! Talk about PC games, the little one is really a quick learner. Daddy showed him one step only he will remember. Like the Mickey Mouse game, when it comes to solving puzzles, he is really good at it. Like the Street Fighter (boy, those games are my time punya games but it's suitable for him as it's not complicated as those PC games now a days. The animation is more bigger and clearer for him), he can really play man!

He even asked me to beat the 'Taiko' in the Mickey Mouse game and when I failed, he will say, "Mimi, taufoo la!". Hmmpphhh....even my son knows how to ejek me! Duh....

Thanks to daddy, he built an entirely new (internal) desktop PC for the little one----->just to play PC games. He took the old PC from my bro and re-modify it. He bought a new motherboard to enable the PC to function properly. He even bought some of the internal 'organs' for the PC. In total he spent about RM 300 just to revive that old PC. In the end, the PC is working! IT people are really good at their expertise.

Apart from that, Lunz like the new MYFM Chinese New Year songs. He knows how to sing in Mandarin now a days (although a bit broken). He even asked me to imitate the singers' actions in the MV while singing. Me playing the lady part while he sing and action on the guy's part. Wow...he really knows how to act now. Hahahaha....

Aiya....my little bugger knows how to talk back now. Ish Ish....need to go home already. Will explain that in the next post. Coming soon....

2 comments:

yennyhfy @ samsara said...

HapPy NeW yEaR to:

leng lui Sherine: juk lei ching chun mei lai, fatt tai choi and san tai kin hong arr...

leng chai kai Seng: poe poe kou sing, choi wan hang tung, sum siong si sing

cutie Lunz: fai ko jiong tai, kam fei sing kung, hok yip jun poe

HaHaHa...jung ji Happy New ear 2010 laa......muaks muaks muaks!

Lunz Lunz said...

Oooiii......toh jeh toh jeh...

Lei dou san nin fai lok arrr...

Ah lun ar, gam fei mou matt sing kung but kor chun like yi wai lar...

Chuk lei dou sam siong si sing la, oi matt yau matt la...

Muaks muaks muaks