Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Master of Phonics

After just a few weeks of learning from school, the little one is able to recite phonics from A-Z complete with actions. I noticed that when I took out his ABC reading book from his bag one night. The book was brought home from school because there was a little bit of home work to be done. So, when I opened the book, he saw the contents and started to say....

A says eh...A says eh...A for Apple and A says eh eh eh...(action-palm placed on the chin when said eh).

B says ber...B says ber...B for Ball and B says ber ber ber...(action-hand signaling OK while raising up into the air).

C says ke...C says ke...C for Cat and C says ke ke ke....(action-both hands signaling OK peeking on each side of the cheek).

All the way to Z....

I was so happy seeing such big progress on him. I'm glad I picked the right school. Looks like he enjoys school a lot. It's really fun seeing him reciting the phonics and completed it with actions some more. Daddy was paying attention to him as well. Then I told daddy, so, worth paying 240 bucks a month leh seeing such progress. ;)

No comments: