Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Thank You, Teacher

I will usually tell Lunz every night during bedtime that he will be going to school the next day. So, when I told him about school yesterday night......

Me : Go to sleep la. Tomorrow have go to school ah.
Lunz : Thank you, teacher.
Me : Hahaha (coz I knew he learnt that from school). Some more?
Lunz : Good bye, teacher.
Me : Children, please line-up and go to the toilet (imitating what the teacher said).
Lunz : Go toilet and wash your hands.
Me : Some more?
Lunz : The wheel on the bus goes round and round, round and round, round and round. The wheel on the bus goes round and round, all day long.

Hmmm....I think he learnt that song from school. Anyway, daddy peep him at school today. Uncle drove Lunz to school and daddy tailed from behind. And that silly daddy called me when he was outside the school compound hiding behind the bushes....like a CNN reporter, reporting live from the scene.

He told me that since it was still early to go to work yet, he has decided to drop by and watched that boy at school. Daddy told me that once Lunz has gotten off from the car, he went to sit on the bench until his teacher came and asked him to take off his shoes and put his bag in his classroom. Well, which he did. According to daddy, later he saw Lunz coming out from his class, took his shoes from the rack, wore them and went to the playground. Gosh! I really wanted to see how he behaves during class.

Daddy told me that this morning Lunz did a huge 'business' before departing from our house to school. Even in an early morning rushy condition, that boy still did a huge business, comfortably switching on the TV and grabbed a book while doing his business. Hahaha...kik sei daddy!

Tomorrow will be my turn to be a 'CNN reporter' since I have time in the morning as I need not enter office.

No comments: