Friday, September 4, 2009

The 3rd and 4th Night

As a reward for behaving so good and independent, sleeping all by himself, I got him 2 Mickey Mouse Clubhouse pre-readers story books. Very good books as the illustrations are amazing and eye-capturing. Besides, the wordings are simple and easy to follow and memorize. The little one loves it!

3rd Night
Daddy put him to bed. He slept through the night waking up only at 6 in the morning and looked for me in my room. I took him back to his bed and asked him to go back to sleep. As usual he asked for milk. I ignored him, commanding him to go back to sleep instead. In which, he did few minutes later. I stayed in his room with him because I had another 45 minutes of snooze before I actually got up for work. He was still sleeping when I left.

4th Night
It was yesterday. My turn to put him to bed. He slept with me lying down on the bed next to him. However, I told him in prior that after he has slept, mummy will go down to watch TV. You have to sleep by yourself, mummy will be next door in mummy's room. Shortly, he fell asleep. An hour later, I made another peep at him and lay down next to him for a short while admiring his sleeping look. Me too, fell asleep fast and awoken next to find myself realizing that I have to sleep in the next room. My own room. I quickly left.

I don't know what time was it when I noticed he crawled up to my bed and fell asleep next to me. I was too tired to bother anyway. Too tired to move actually. But it should be the time before daddy slept because I found daddy sleeping in Lunz's room the next morning.

The little one was coughing badly about 3am and I made him took the inhaler. He was better after that, not coughing and slept till morning.

If I put him to sleep, he will wake up constantly, looking for me. Looks like daddy will do a better job than me. We will see how it goes. All I know, I'm very tired today. I nearly don't wanna wake up this morning, but who wants anyway? Hahaha....luckily I'm on half day today. Should give me enough time to rest before my trip to Cologne, Germany tomorrow night.

For the time being, I will have to stop blogging and will definitely continue when I returned. I think I will miss Lunz's sleeping pattern because we just started training him to sleep on his own and I'm not around again. Meanwhile, he will be staying with his popo and daddy on and off. I'll monitor when I'm back and continue the updates later.

No comments: