Thursday, November 26, 2009

The Christmas Tree

Talking about the new Christmas tree that we have placed in the living room, I finally remembered to buy a few pieces of wrapping paper to wrap the empty boxes. Luckily I am somebody who likes to keep trash (which I believe will be useful to me one day). I kept a lot of empty boxes which now really prove to be useful. Hehehe....

So, both me and Lunz sat down and began our wrapping mission. He help me to tape the wrapping paper on to the box and got pretty excited to see the presents although he knew it's empty inside. He kept on counting them once I finished wrapping every piece. When I was done, I asked daddy to install the lighting. The lighting was meant to be put surrounding the presents. When everything was finally done, the tree was truly a complete makeover. With presents, it is indeed more beautiful!

The tree without the presents. Looked ordinary.

Mummy and Daddy

Everyone

After the tree makeover......

The same tree from the pictures above but after the makeover combination of presents, lighting and mini bears!

Hehehe...I sempat add in the ribbons I found from the attic also.

When nearing Christmas, I will load something into the boxes that are meant only to be open on the day itself. Let's see what Christmas gifts I can get to fill up the boxes....haha....

Christmas.....my favorite season of the year.....

3 comments:

yennyhfy @ samsara said...

such warm & beautiful Xmas at home!...you are always an attentive person in ensuring things are made perfect for the family...aww...sweet

this will be my 1st Xmas @ Makati. surprisingly, Xmas here is much merrier than KL City bcos this is a Christian country. the streets r decorated with lots of lights too.

will send u some pictures sealed with my best wishes to u & your family on this festive season...

Lunz Lunz said...

You should send me more pictures...I wanna know how you are doing there. Regardless, hope you have a wonderful Christmas in Makati, Merry Christmas my beloved sister...

Lunz Lunz said...
This comment has been removed by the author.