Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Successful Toilet Training

Toilet training was successful! Now the little one uses the toilet to do his business, which means me and daddy are free finally! We don't have to flush his stinky poo from the potty anymore. Yeah yeah....I know I should have started it long time ago but as an easy-yet-stinky way out, we delayed the whole matter until we saw that his butt was too big for the potty. Then only we decided to switch. Hahaha....

Last Friday was so funny, the little one accidentally pooed on the living room floor of his popo's house. Kena marah la, apa lagi. Hahaha....then, when I questioned him once I got back from work, "You ng-ng on the floor ar?", he put his hands on my mouth, signaling me to keep quiet, don't laugh at him nor nag at him. Later on, we took him to Mines, the fella got over excited with the ATM machine that he did not realize he had the urgency to visit the toilet. Hence, he pee right there and then at the ATM machine. Daddy was with him at the time while I was in one of the shops. When I approached them, I saw that he has wet his pants. Daddy told me I should see that 'tahan pee' look on his face and the 'relieve look' when he wet his pants.

Luckily I remembered there was a pair of extra clothing in his school bag. So, at least we still get our dinner in Sushi King and don't have to rush back immediately. ;)

But the good thing is, he finally don't have to use the potty anymore!

No comments: