Tuesday, November 17, 2009

In Da Mood for Fun!

I was awake but I was spending my sweet time lying on the bed early morning, reluctant to get up and washed my face. The weather was so good and I was really really lazy. Suddenly, daddy charged into the room.

"Mimi mimi (he follows how Lunz calls me) let's go wan teng (genting)!"

I was like, huh? Are you serious?

This daddy can really give you a surprise if he wants to. Because he is practically those like-to-stay-at-home-and-hibernate type. But when he is in the mood, he can really be unexpected. Hehe...

So, off we went. We invited mum and bro as well. We went in 2 cars and it was 12.30pm when we finally reached there. Since, we have already predicted that it would rain as usual in the evening, we chose to stay indoor instead.

On the ferris wheel.

On the train ride.

Vroom! Vroom!


We had a fun time. He was good with the drum machine game. He knows which side of the drum to hit with the drumsticks based on the the sequence shown on the screen. Hmmm....potential drum player. Some times the little one can really throw tantrum, wanting this and that. And daddy always is the patience one, attending to him. At times when he is demanding, my headache started to come. Like this trip, he wanted this and that and I had to bear with him and the headache together. According to daddy, kids are like that wor...at least he still listens to him. I mean obey his instructions. Thumbs up for daddy la. The little one wanted to hold the corn in cup by himself but daddy won't let him, so daddy had to hold for him and feed him while walking. While on the escalator, daddy had to squat so that the little one can take the spoon and feed himself while daddy holds the cup. Daddy was saying, "Boss, makan boss", which made me burst out laughing. His son is his boss....hehehe....

We left Genting and reached home almost by 7pm. Although a bit tiring, the trip overall was fun. Then daddy told me he is interested to go Ipoh this coming weekend.

BRING IT ON!!! ;)

No comments: