Friday, May 21, 2010

The Surprise Wedding Gift From Colleagues

I was looking for a dress or gown for ROM and maybe for outdoor photo shooting as well, when one of my helpful colleagues, i.e., Lay Lee stumbled upon this on the malaysiabrides website.....

This fabulous strapless ivory empire waist gown is for sale! So, Lay Lee quickly contacted the owner and the next day she told me the news.....the gown was already been sold out! I was a lil' dissapointed but expected it already because a beautiful gown like that is easily up for grab. But little did I know that there was a surprise behind it!

On Monday, I was asked to go up to the 21st floor of our company where the rest of the Chinese colleagues are mostly there. They gave me a surprise that nearly made me cry.....

OOOO MYYY GOOODDDDD!!! They secretly bought the gown for me and gave me a surprise. At first I couldn't believe it and it struck me that why this gown looks so familiar. Then, only I realized the story behind it. These gals are really witty. I tried on it immediately on the spot, in the server room, but the room was really freezing.

Ta-da!! The outcome....

I will look better with heels, make up and hair-do! I gave them each a big hug after that. Hahaha.....





Special thanks to Li Har and Lay Lee for the time and effort taken to get this gown in Puchong on last Sunday. Can't appreciate more. You girls are really nice people, including my 21st floor ji mui(s). Lunch is on me on 18 June. It's not the price of the gift that matters, it's the heart and effort taken to present the gift. It can't be anymore meaningful. Plus giving the bride her gown. Love ya all!

The gown comes with a card...


I failed to rotate the card but nevertheless, it still look nice side ways. Hahahaha....
Once again, thank you girls!

No comments: