Friday, May 21, 2010

Ms. Ho's Request and Wedding Band

Due to request by Ms. Ho, here I am in her white lacy dress....

Front view of the dress

Side view

As my lazy husband-to-be did not wanna take the pictures for me, I gotta cam-whore in front of the mirror.

So, izzit nice babe, your dress on me?
Sorry, the grey one fits also but unfortunately looked too tight on me.

By the way, my wedding bands....


Poh Kong gave us two very ugly looking boxes during purchase time. So, I had to buy a better looking box that can fit in both of the rings. I took the black velvet setting from my previous jewelry box to replace the white one in this newly bought box. The gold bands certainly look more striking with a black setting. It took a lil' effort but it's worth it. At least the setting of the rings looks nicer.

2 comments:

yennyhfy @ samsara said...

1. yea, it's not tight like I said in sms..guess it was my stupid BB screen that "compressed" the pics tht time....
2. hey, Mom called and sorta nag me why suggest this dress to you, as she mentioned it looks faded white due to years....Well, I really had no idea how it look like already, and am sorry if the color's not pearly white anymore. Y'know...if it's color really not good anymore, U can actually ignore the dress. I mean, I feel bad after Mom's comment, but I'm not physically there to see it so I just syok-syok ask to get it... :(
I hope U don't feel erm...I'm suggesting something 'old' for U...
Really ng hou yi si lar~....

Lunz Lunz said...

Aiya.....you ar...of course not ler. Remember, no obligations ma. If I feel like it, I'll take it lor. In that case, why feel bad? Why feel ng hou yi si leh?

You always say to me, don't be so hak hei. Now....ahem ahem...looks who talking. ;P

Btw, sisters are meant to share things! And I like the way it felts. Just that you are not here to compliment only. :(