Monday, June 14, 2010

Lunz 5th Birthday Celebration

Wow.....I was going like whirl wind! Updating 5 posts in one day. This shall be the last one for today. Gotta get back to work. In this post, I shall blog about my baby's 5th birthday. Time is really fast. He is now 5 years old and having him around is full of fun and laughter everyday. Baby....mummy and daddy loves you!

As his birthday falls on next Thursday, we decided to have the party yesterday (Sunday) instead. Nothing special as it is almost the same every year, I meant the celebration. We bought KFC, pizza, soft drinks and cake for the crowd. But I think to the little one, it meant a lot. Party time--->play time---> fun time!

Present, present. He kept on telling me he wanna open them. I have to repeat many times to him that he can only open them at night after blowing the cake.

The three of them played like mad. Sweat until their clothing and hair were total soaked!

He looks so cute in this photo.

Busy putting on the candles. Bought the brownies walnut from Secret Recipe.

And here are his presents......

He likes this Toy Story pencil case a lot. But when I asked him whether he want to watch the movie, he said don't want pulak. Dunno why he is so scare.

Both daddy and I got him a white board and a set of whiteboard multi-colours marker.

Set of colour markers and duster.

I asked him to look in front and pose for me while I took a snap of him.

Aren't you one of the happiest boy on earth? :)

No comments: