Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Wedding Gifts from Beloved Friends & Family

I have received wonderful wedding gifts from all my beloved friends and family. Thanks to all of you for the wonderful gifts and wishes!

Empire waist gown from all my colleagues in MTC.

Pearl necklace from Tomei. A gift from my sui poh, Agnes.

Tefal frying pan from second aunt and mom.

Akemi wedding bedsheet from daddy, my darling laaaa.....

Cute hor....daddy feel in love with it and immediately purchased it!

Another set of comforter plus bedsheet from both my brothers.

My younger bro decorated my room. Really yau sum la him and his wife. He bought all the decorations and stickers.

Stick them everywhere.

And on the cupboard.
Now, my whole room hung tong tong! Thanks for bringing up the mood. Really made a difference. Much appreciated.


Thanks again to all my beloved friends and family for showing how much you care! Am really fortunate to have you guys in my life. XOXO!!

2 comments:

yennyhfy @ samsara said...

loved those bedsheets...! cutie neh~ and that Hei word hanging on the door too ^.^ wow-wow-wee....such sweet gifts...

Lunz Lunz said...

That Hei deco costed my bro 20 bucks! I'm gonna hang it there. Not gonna take it off. Haha...although sometimes we fight, but am still glad to have a caring brother like him. As Mum always says, jou hing tai yau gum sang mou loi sai!

Ks bought the bedsheet. Knowing him, he hardly buys anything unless he really really like it. He must have like it alot. LOLX!