Monday, June 14, 2010

Wedding Gifts from Beloved Friends & Family - Part 2

As a continuance from the previous post, here are the additional gifts I got on my ROM day....

A bouquet of lovely daisies from second aunt, Aunt Mag.

Wedding deco from Mei and Jag (the photographer). Jag gave us a glow-in-the-dark condom with the warning "Caution: Things that glow in the dark may appear to be larger" written on the packaging. Guessed what? We don't intend to use as it was supposed to be remembrance gift.

A pair of gold rings from my parents. Silly mum, daddy gave her not even a huge sum of money but she used it to buy gold rings for us. She told me, the rings will remind us of her later when she is no longer around. I'm wearing it now together with my wedding band and I'm not going to take it off for as long as I live.

Body shop toiletries from Aunt Mag.

Thanks guys! For all the wonderful gifts.....

No comments: