Thursday, January 6, 2011

Early Birthday Presents

Alright...I'm gonna be another year older. Birthday is coming soon. But before that, I've already gotten some early birthday pressies.

From mum - NICHII top

From long-timed buddy, Sharon who studied and works in London since 10 years ago - MICHAEL KORS wallet. I know she earns pound, but earning pound and being generous are two different case. Next time, I dare not 'tumpang' her to buy anything, because she just won't take money back from me! Like this wallet, she said to me, treat it as my birthday gift.

My 4 years loyal SWATCH that I've gotten from daddy since I worked in Astro was finally broken 2 days ago. It's really a waste as the watch is still functioning, just that the plastic frame can't be fixed. Anyway, I'm keeping it still and will be using it even though I can't wear it, so just maybe chuck it in my pocket, and take it out to check the time whenever needed.

Nevertheless, daddy got me another watch from FRENCH CONNECTION. I just love it so much that I can't bear to wear it for fear of scratching the surface or the leather strap. Thanks hubby!




Hope everybody will have a very good start for the New Year and hope I'll have a new addition to my family soon. :)

No comments: