Thursday, January 13, 2011

My Early Birthday Celebrations

Mum and hubby did the most for me this year's birthday. I'm reaching the big 30 in another year time. This is going to be my last year in the 20s. Thinking back, I did achieved alot. Especially grateful for the lovely boy I have. He is my achievement. He is my trophy. :)

Mum came over last Saturday and spent the whole day with me. We went to shop for cooking stuffs because we gonna have a big birthday dinner with the family. We bought crabs, prawns and etc. Hubby and mum cook the dishes while I was the cleaner for the day. My cooking skills are not as good as theirs. So, I can only handle the cleaning duty. It seems like I have been washing, scrubbing and mopping the whole day. Anyway, I'm touched everybody made the effort because it shows how much they love me and I'm grateful to GOD for that. Really...







No comments: