Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Progress in Kindi

This is the second week of his school. So far he is doing very good. My very good means that he is a very brave boy as he did not cry and did not threw any tantrum everytime we woke him up for school. I must say that he was considered very independent already for a 3 years old plus kid attending his first few days at school. I am just so proud of him.

Recently, I wrote a message in the Message Book for his school's principle. It goes something like this:

Dear Principle,

How is Sebastian doing in school? As far as I can see, he is a very brave boy as he did not cried. But is he adapting well to the new environment?

Regards,
Sebastian mum

Then, the following day I got this instant reply from the principle. She actually texted me on my phone. What a prompt action! I thought she would write her reply on the book in return. I never expect her to text me. Well, anyway, her reply goes something like this:

Hi, Mrs. Leong. Your son is indeed very brave. No crying. In fact, he helps his friend by putting their bags under table. Helps friend to line up. Gives them back their hand towel when it drops. Yes, he's good. He adapts well and he follows instructions.

Mrs. Chiu, Funcity.

Hahaha....to match up her efficiency I returned her message saying something like this:

Hi Mrs. Chiu. I didn't expect such immediate updates from you. But thank you very much. You are indeed caring and professional. Great to hear the good news about Sebastian. I trust that he will be well under your guidance. With many thanks from Sebastian mum.

P/S: We normally called him Lunlun instead of Sebastian. Hope he knows that Sebastian meaning it's him.

Well, I told daddy about the principle's reply and that silly daddy couldn't believe that Lunz was so independent. I said, why not? You should trust your own son. Maybe we still think that he is a small boy but in fact he is growing very well. Hahaha...

The kindi should have installed some web cam for the parents to monitor their childrens' actions. They have it in the nurseries in UK. I am just very curious to see how he would have behave without us around. Hahaha...

No comments: