Thursday, February 12, 2009

Bad Habit at Bedtime

He is picking up a bad habit now at bedtime. He likes to DIG his nose!! He was having flu lately and all the phlegm dried up in his nose. So, everytime he dig his nose he will passed the dungs to me to throw away. And I had uncountable times throwing them for him the night before yesterday. He was so busy digging his nose and I was so busy throwing all the shits away. Then while he dug, he suddenly mumbled to himself, 'So many bei si'......Hahahaha....even he knows that he himself has so many nostril shits. Even he was complaining to himself. I was laughing so badly until tears came rolling down my cheek. Then, he even told me while holding a piece of the shit in front of me, yelling, 'I find it! I find it!'

Gosh....this kid can really make you laugh for good. He, in fact is getting pretty responsive now a days. The other day when I was driving to daddy's house when suddenly he told me, 'I want to find...' I asked him what you wanted to find?

Then he replied, 'I want to find darling. This way!' whilst pointing to the direction of his daddy's house. Then on another occasion, daddy heard lunz saying to him asking him to go upstairs, 'Come up baby!'

Wow....his speech is getting cooler!

No comments: