Friday, November 19, 2010

Second Assessment 2010

Today is the last day of school and the boy had some party at school today. I packed his bag with some snacks to be shared together with his friends. School holidays will commence tomorrow onwards. As usual, he sat for his second assessment recently and he got a good grades out of all the subjects. I'm just so proud of him.

All 100% except for Chinese, 96% because he got one mistake.

He told me that he got a 'C' for his writing. I told him it's ok. Writing is not such a big deal to me. I mean how well you expect a 5 year old to write, clean and neat like an adult meh?! I'm fine as long as he knows what he is writing and can form the words. I don't care how ugly looking it is. Of course, people says practice makes perfect but how neat you are able to write doesn't seems that important to me.

As a reward, I bought him a set of pretend doctor toys from Jusco. The toy is not in a very good condition now after few weeks of playing and throwing around everywhere that I didn't take photos of it. Hehehe......

This year's class photo is something different from last year. I like it. All the kids are smiling so beautifully. And he was able to name all his classmates when I pointed to the photos one by one. How fast a year has past by.

Zoomed into my boy. See? Smile so cute.

We didn't get to attend this year's concert as we were back in Ipoh at that time. However, I get to keep his concert clothes as daddy has already paid for it earlier together with the term fees. According to his teacher, it's a lil' bit wasted that we didn't turned up for the concert or else we get to see the lil' one pretend as a tortoise wor, as part of the concert show. Well, I guess we just have to wait for next year then, since he still has one more year to go.

No comments: