Monday, November 29, 2010

The Chef

Daddy is practically everything. He is a great father. He is a loving husband. He is a plumber. He is an electrician. He is a priest (when he nags...hehe...he is gonna kill me). He is a multi-tasker and most important of all, he is an incredible chef!

Stir-fry asparagus

Kung-pou chicken

Steamed wine enormous tiger prawn. Mum got it from Tawau.

Last but not least, radish+carrot+tomato soup! Taste good!

Everything tasted so delicious, nothing was left behind. Both of us, finished everything. The dishes were just some normal weekend dinner but in another meaning, also to celebrate the happy life we are living now. The above dishes were cooked by daddy except for the soup. I was the one who boiled the soup because I'm practically good at boiling soup more than daddy does. Luckily, I still have one winning point because daddy is a better cook at other dishes than me!

Good also....coz I get to sit tight and just EAT!

No comments: