Friday, December 10, 2010

Trip to Bukit Gambang Resort City, Kuantan

We had a nice trip to Bukit Gambang Resort City. The place is quite deserted but overall, I would say it's a good escapade. The water theme park has a very good concept, which is cashless (you don't have to bring any cash with you for food, locker or tube purchases as you will buy a e-value wristband before entrance to the park. Amount of purchases will be deducted from the wristband's balance).

Another good concept of the water theme park is most of the slides or pools are suitable for kids. Very kids friendly. This time, Lunz was very daring. He tried all the slides, including those high slides meant for people of 110cm and above. And not just one round, but many rounds instead. And the tiring part was, we need to climb multiple staircases to get to the top of the slides. And the lil' fella did not gave up, he even asked daddy to carry him up some of the steps when he got really tired. I did not managed to take photos of the water park because it was a hassle bringing the camera along. Everything went into the locker. :p

Anyway, I managed to take some shots of the resort. We stayed there for 3 days 2 nights. On the first night, we occupied ourselves with some in-house entertainment, like playing the arcade games and pool ball. We bought 1/2 of roasted chicken on our way earlier and we had that for dinner. As I brought my newly bought multi-cooker along, we boiled some rice to go together with the roasted chicken. On the second night, I cooked. I actually cooked! Hahaha...also because the room has a pantry, that's why we decided to cook as we don't think we can get any good food at such deserted place. I cooked steamed fish, vege and hotdogs together with rice. Imagined all the cooking stuffs I had to bring along. Hehehe...but not too bad la, I preferred to cook anyway depending on the place. After dinner, we went for acrobatic and magic shows (FOC) at the resort's multi-purpose hall which lasted for an hour from 9-10pm. Not bad, the shows.

Overall, the bugger had a great time! The trip was meant for him and both of us are glad that he enjoyed himself.

Resort's swimming pool.

Swimming pool view.

The lobby view.

He won a BIG prize---> teddy bear (to me is a small prize if we play at KL's fun fair) and a MEDIUM prize---> robot. I asked him to pose next to the Christmas tree with his prizes and smiled. That was the smile I got from him.

At the Jungle Farm.

No comments: