Wednesday, December 1, 2010

What Happened to My Tooth?

After a week of falling sick--->the lil' one, we finally brought him out for a McDonald breakkie treat. As usual, both daddy and I had Mc Muffin while the lil' one had pancakes. He was enjoying his pancakes when suddenly he shivered and his eyes were red, flooded with tears. But he didn't cried out, I assumed he maybe had bitten his tongue or what. After that, he resumed his meal and when he has finished everything, he showed me his bottom front tooth which to my surprise, had loosen.

Hence, I guessed maybe just now he had bitten the fork accidentally at a wrong angle, thus causing his bottom front tooth to loosen. Still, he didn't cried but he looked upset and worried. The reason was because he recalled on Mr. Bean's animation where the same scenario happened in the cartoon. Mr. Bean was chewing on a popcorn when suddenly his bottom front tooth was loosen. He tried in all sorts of way to pull the tooth out and when he finally succeeded, he had to go to the dentist to fix a new tooth.

So, the lil' one was very worried that his tooth will fall off and he has to fix a new one. You can actually see his expression. He was all quiet and down. Poor thing.

Me: Got pain or not?
Boy: No
Me: You wanna go see doctor?
Boy: No
Me: Why no?
Boy: I don't wanna take away teeth

See....he was worried that he will lose his tooth. Then I tried to explain to him, telling him that it's normal for your teeth to fall because you are a big boy now, you will have bigger teeth. All the baby teeth need to change into big boy's teeth. It's ok one. He seems to understand what I've told him and again, kids are kids. When we took him out to Mines later, he had fun and forgot about the tooth after all.

Later, we met up with bro's family for dad's birthday dinner. Apparently, I found out that my nephew who is a year older than Lunz has also lost one of his bottom front tooth. He told me he has new tooth growing out already. So, I asked him to open his mouth and showed his teeth to Lunz. When Lunz saw his koko's tooth was also missing, he pitied him and put his hands to 'sayang' his koko's cheek.

Meaning.....Lunz understood how it feels like having to worry on a missing tooth because he experienced it that morning. He sympathized his brother. So cute. Later, I had a chat with my sis-in-law and found out that this is the age for kids to change into permanent teeth. So, perhaps it's time for him to change into permanent teeth. Just gotta observed and see.

Tonight, we had supper at McD again. When we told him we are going to eat at McDonald, his immediate reaction was, "I don't want pancake, p-i-a-k!" He made the sound while pointing to his tooth. "I want fries and chicken only," he said. Both daddy and I were laughing so badly.

Hahaha....he actually remembered what happened to his tooth. He told us again in the car, "I don't want pancake. I broke my tooth".

Too tired and fell asleep on the sofa. Ignored the view of my plastered sofa. Haha....

Sleeping baby...

No comments: