Thursday, April 2, 2009

Big and Small ABCs, Numbers and Many More

My little prince already knew how to write the alphabets from A-Z both capital and small letters. Apart from that, he is good with numbers, writing them from 1 until 12 I guessed. Daddy taught him a few times on 3 digit numbers like 100, 200, 300 and so on. Daddy tested him, asking him to tell us how does 600 sounds like. He answered, sixty hundred!

Kakaka....few times and still repeating the same answer. Probably too hard for him to digest 3 digits. Hehehe....Daddy taught him simple maths also like add and subtract. The little one tried to draw pictures that comes with every alphabet. What else? He saw this clip from Youtube lar. It was an A-Z song. Although a 4 year old kid hasn't learn to draw as nicely as an adult yet but one look you will definitely know what item was that. At least the drawings weren't that bad.

I didn't knew what the alphabets were referring to because I didn't followed the video clip. I was just making a wild guess on his drawings while he drew yesterday night for me to see before bedtime.

A is for Ant (He doesn't know how to draw an ant. Passed the pencil to me and asked me to draw)
B is for Banana (Drew a moon shape thingy)
C is for Crab (I drew a cat, he rubbed it off. Asked me to draw again. I thought my cat looks bad but daddy entered the room and told me it's supposed to be a crab! Duh)
D is for Dog (My dog is a PASS)
E is for Egg (He drew an oval shape figure and told me it's an egg)
F is for Fish (My fish is a PASS as well)
G is for Grape (He drew a grape-a circle lar. Considered as a grape lor)
H is for Hand (I drew a hand for him)
I is for Ice-Cream (He drew a circle and an upside down triangle beneath the circle. Not bad for a cone ice-cream)
J is for ??? (He drew something which I don't know what. I will find out later)
K is for Key (He drew a circle and a zig-zag line from the circle)
L is for Ladder (He drew 2 straight vertical lines and some horizontal lines in between the vertical lines)
M is for Monkey (Why do I have to draw animals everytime?)
N is for Numbers (I didn't knew it was numbers until I saw him writing them 1 to 5)
O is for Orange (He drew a circle, a star in the middle and complete it with dots everywhere in the circle)
P is for Pencil (He drew many straight lines-many pencils gua I guessed)
Q is for Question mark (He drew a curve with a tail to the bottom and ended it with a dot)
:
:
:
And so on, until I had to help him with Y is for Yatch and Z is for Zebra (Animal again!)

No comments: