Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Ron Ng and Tavia Yeung

Hahaha....I know I am somebody's mother already and not at all young. But hey, sometimes it's good to feel young by having an idol. I still remember when I was a teenager I like Jimmy Lim so much I had a collection of his songs and videos. I like him so much I even wrote letters to him, of course, those letters are never meant to be posted. They were just for personal keeping. But those were the days....when I can go crazy about an actor or singer.

As I grow up, even though I like an actor/singer, I will just like him....and his acting or songs. I won't be as extreme as what I used to be when I was a teenager. Well, obviously rite?...I used to like Jay Chou and I'm still very much like his songs. This is because I think he is young and capable (in terms of playing the piano and other musical instrument) and no one can sing like what he does. Not even LeeHom. And his songs always bagged musical medals.

Lately however, I have a new liking. Hehehehe....it's Ron Ng! I like Ron Ng is because I think he is cute alright. But again, I just like him and I'm not the extreme person. Anyway, as a fan of Ron Ng, I joined a forum dedicated to him where I can get the latest news about him. Just to kill some of my time at work. Something for me to surf....muahahahaha!!!

Ron Ng was here in Malaysia last Sunday. He was here to promote some TVB roadshow. Below are some photos taken in Sungei Wang last Sunday.

I got the photos from the forum that I joined. Taken by some of his die hard fans who traveled all the way to Sungei Wang just to catch a glimpse of him. See! I'm not a hardcore fan because I don't go and cramped up with people just to catch my idol. Hahaha....he is cute but I prefer him with his hair natural. Without gel. He looks more boyish in EU series with his natural hair.

Anyway, some pictures of him with Tavia Yeung Yi. I think they make a cute couple. They are a perfect match made in heaven but they are just only best friends. They can really be natural with each other, teasing each other without fearing the paparazzi might make statements that they are coupled. Daddy has seen Tavia life in person and claimed she was as beautiful in person as she was on screen. That was during a private function where you got up close and personal to the stars. Maklumlah, daddy works in Astro, a broadcast station where you get high chances of bumping into celebrities. Lucky you! Nevertheless, pictures of TARO.

This is the boyish and natural hair that I meant

I like this final picture of TARO the best

No comments: