Tuesday, April 7, 2009

I Want To Find The Butterflies

The little one plays by himself most of the time as he is the only child. Sometimes he rides the bike, sometimes he read and at times he play the Play-Doh set that he has. Most of the time he speaks to himself. Recently, he discovered the fun from a torch light. He took the torch light and went underneath the blanket, pretending to catch butterflies. So, to join in the fun, I cut out butterfly figures from papers and stuck them all over the house, i.e., on the railing, doorknob, wall or where ever that was obvious to him.

Then I told him to go and find the butterflies with the torch light. At first he couldn't understand what I meant. So, I showed him one of the butterflies stuck on the cabinet door with the torch light. He got a shock and was confused thinking it was a real one. However, he started to have fun after finding out the paper butterflies were fake. He ran around the house looking for more and when found one after one, he jumped and yell happily.

So, I cut out the figures from colored papers yesterday at work. Just 5 mins before heading back home. At least, the butterflies were colored unlike the Giant newsletter that I used previously. Maybe I should make a trip down to the butterfly park. Hehehehe....

On the other hand, yesterday daddy babysitted Lunz to bed while I took my bath. Once I exited from the bathroom, daddy told me that the boy was a naughty brat. Out of curiosity, I asked him what had happened...

Daddy: Your son very naughty lar.
Me: What happened?
Daddy: Just now he called me darling, I ignored him, kept quiet. Few times. Then you know what he called me?
Me: What?
Daddy: Leong Kai Seng!!

I was laughing and shaking my head. Boys, they can be so mischievous at times. That is the joy of having a boy. A girl, I doubt that she will be this naughty and witty. :)

Anyway, it's daddy's birthday today. Happy Birthday daddy!

No comments: