Monday, October 20, 2008

Actions No. 1

This is where I'll start to update his new actions in version wise. Easier for me to tackle and think of the title as well as for record tracking purpose. Hahahaha.....well, over the weekend, as usual he never failed to show me new things. They are:

1. If he accidentally hit or knock you, all you gotta do is just say, "Pain pain" and he will say "Sorry Mimi (or whoever it is that time)" with his palm sliding up and down on your face. Of course, to complete it, he will say "sayang" while doing so.
2. Daddy had just bought him word puzzles and he was very good at fixing the puzzles on the right place. Whenever he got a piece wrong, he will say, "No" while shake his head. Then he will try another piece to see if it fits.
3. Very good at encouraging people to speak more. Like I say to him, "Lunlun will go to school next year. School got what?", I asked. His answers will be, "Teacher, ABC, 123". I continued, "Shapes, colours, sing song song, read book book". He will asked me, "SOME MORE??" pestering me to continue the list.
4. Reply 'You are welcome' whenever people say 'Thank you' to him.
5. Able to differentiate objects of big and small.
6. Cheeky action of covering his eyes with his hands knowing that I'm about to switch off the lights that will put us in complete darkness. And when I purposely delayed doing so to see his further reactions, he opened his eyes and ordered me to 'Switch off the lite lite', with one hand pointing to the switch while the other still covering his eyes.
7. Betrayed his Kao foo by telling me that his kao foo gave him cold drinks. He was not supposed to take cold drinks and I warned my brother earlier on not to give him. But he disobeyed me behind my back. Little did he know that Lunz later came and told me that his Kao foo gave him cold drinks. My bro said lunz know how to 'hok si fei' already. Of course! Mummy's boy!
8. Good at kungfu stances. The master?? His Popo! Taught him some hand and leg kungfu stances earlier that apparently he knows how to show them off already.
- Chiu Kap Mou Tik Sau (He will turned his hands around and hit you with both palms)
- Mou Ying Geok (He will kicked with his leg)

To be continued.....

No comments: