Thursday, October 30, 2008

Crowning Glory's Investments

As you aged, you tend to worry a lot on your appearance. I still remembered the teenager old me did not gave a heck on buying expensive stuffs to boost my look as long as I appeared pretty and natural. Even pharmacy's cleansing products worked fine on me and cost just a fraction. But what the heck now, I gotta dug my wallet for expensive salon facial products that cost a bomb. Not that I wanted to pamper myself with luxury but my face obviously can't used normal facial products anymore. That was back to the time I had a serious outbreak on my face not long ago. I tried many facial products that I can grabbed from the pharmacy but nothing worked. Giving it a try, I went to a facial salon and since then, I have been using their products. It works miracle but again, cost a bomb!

Due to the sake of staying beautiful, I rebonded my crowning glory lately. No choice but I had to do so. My hair was damn frizzy that I had to tie it up most of the time to look presentable. It look like a mop if I let it go without blowing until daddy also commented about it. Again it goes, after your crowning glory went through the damaging process of rebonding, it is time to replenish it with nutrients! So, I did some recent investments for my crowning glory:

First one:
REDKEN ALL SOFT HEAVY CREAM

This intense conditioning treatment from Redken really is worth its weight in gold. Targeted at extreme dry or brittle hair Redken All Soft Heavy Cream intensely nourishes and conditions leaving you with beautifully soft and touchable hair. Containing a rich blend of moisture enriching ingredients such as avocado oil, proteins, and amino acids, Redken All Soft Heavy Cream effectively moisturises and conditions whilst strengthening your hair to give you inside-out sleekness and dazzling shine.

This product is a miracle! After my first application, I instantly noticed my split ends were gone. And that was just the initial application. I can't even spot the breakage ends now which I used to have a lot due to my previous bleached hair before I landed on this product. Just a minimum amount is sufficient for a glorious hair. But you gotta leave it for a longer time like 1/2 hour, that's the best. Highly recommended as hair treatment done at home instead of visiting expensive salons and the only disadvantage ---> Darn pricey!

Second one:
SCHWARZKOPF BC BONACURE SMOOTH CONTROL SMOOTHING SHAMPOO
Since I laid my eyes on the Redken treatment cream, I can't be affording another Redken product although I know how good and nice it is to have my rack filled up with Redken's range. So, I opted for another cheaper brand than Redken but just as good, i.e., Schwarzkopf! Their BC Smooth Control Shampoo was meant for rebonded hair, I was told. All this while, I don't give a heck on hair care products. As usual, I just used those from pharmacies. Little did I know that shampoo makes a hell out of a big difference until I tried this shampoo last night. After rinsing the shampoo residue, my hair felt so soft as if you just rinsed out conditioner instead of shampoo.
Never in my life have I felt my hair so smooth from just shampoo application. Now, I'm thinking to grab the conditioner as well.

Before I landed on these products, like my face, my hair can't adjust to normal haircare products. They made my hair too oily and easily dropped especially after rebonding. Of course, to not invest on wrong expensive products, I did a lot of research online reading tons of reviews. And the products mentioned above are really highly recommended especially now that I have tried it. All these forking out are for the name of BEAUTY. **Sigh**

No comments: