Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Additional Updated Behaviours

I should actually post his behaviors in episodes as they kept on popping up new ones. The are some additional things that I would like to update about Lunz's behaviors/attitudes, i.e.:

1. Follow my bro's action: Use one leg to touch the cat. I warned him before he had a chance to do so. Kids, they can't adjust their strength and it might turn out that he purposely step on the cat.
2. He will pretend to cough during meal time. So that the adults, like popo will say, "It's enough la. Don't feed him anymore. Cough until like that. He can't take the food anymore. Let him drink milk la" And yes! Lunz will achieve his goal on not to take anymore of those proper meals by just pretending to cough. You will be surprise you don't hear anymore of the coughings later.
3. Ah yes....he likes to spit out food when he thinks he had enough. I will usually deal with him on that.
4. Bargain with me to kiss me on my cheeks instead of my lips when I ask him to kiss mummy.
5. Loves to go to the park and very expert with slides until he can slide down backwards already.
6. Roll up his shirt for the doctor to check him through without being ordered to do so (due to his frequency visits to the doctor).
7. Likes to choose VCD himself from the piles of VCDs to be played on TV.
8. Not afraid to try out rides. I noticed that when I brought him to Genting lately. I thought that he might be afraid to sit on those rides but apparently I'm wrong.
9. Stand automatically at one side of the corner of the house when instructed by me if he does something bad like throw things at me. Go stand there, I said and he will obediently obey me. This is to let him know that he was punished to stand at the silent corner if he misbehaves instead of me whacking him.

No comments: