Friday, August 8, 2008

All in One Day

I was on leave, away from work yesterday. Time flies pretty fast. We left home to send lunz back to popo's house early in the morning before 8.30am while I and daddy traveled down to KL for my pre-employment medical checkup. I had my medical checkup in the company's building itself as they have their own in-house clinic. Then, they required me to travel to KLCC for X-ray screening in one of their panels. Can't they have all the facilities under one roof? Ggggrrrrrr.....so, I need to rush down to KLCC with daddy and we waited for more than 1/2 hour before it was my turn for the X-ray screening that took me....like less than 5 mins???....

We decided to have lunch in KLCC before departing to Puchong to inquire about home loan. Puchong is the best as it has all sorts of different banks at the same street. Daddy treated me to Madam Kwan for lunch. I have never dine in at Madam Kwan before as I believe I can find the same hawker food elsewhere at a cheaper price. But nevertheless, the food were quite impressive as it were in huge portion and it tasted delicious. I ordered for assam laksa while daddy had nasi borjani. I must say that the soup and contents of the assam laksa, you can never find it at a normal hawker stall. Of course la, we are paying at a higher price here. Hahaha.....

Then we headed straight to Puchong. We inquired a few banks including HSBC, Alliance and CIMB. It was learnt that daddy need to produce his EPF statement for the loan. So, we traveled all the way down to KWSP in Jalan Gasing, Petaling Jaya to get it. By the time we reached home, it was already 3.30pm and we were drop dead tired. We took a nap and woke up at 5pm where I need to rush back to my mum's house. There goes my 'day' leave. Normally I take leave just to get some peaceful rest but yesterday was extremely busy.

On another unrelated note, lunz vocabulary has been improving. He knows how to use the word 'and' already. Yesterday, while both of us were waiting for my bro at the staircase, his wife turned up with meimei first before he does. So, lunz said, 'kao mou, mei mei'...then he continued, 'AND kao foo'. Hmmm.....even now he has a lot of passion scribbling on blank papers with crayons. This is because he knows how to hold a crayon to draw and write already. He managed to draw a few shapes such as oval, triangle, diamond, circle, heart and square. Maybe, it was a coincident from the scribbling work. But, at least he knows that he can coincidently draw shapes and show it to me. There was once he drew a shape that looked like a square, I said, See! It's a square. He corrected me, Diamond! It was indeed a diamond after a proper look. Hehehehe.....blurred mummy.

No comments: