Friday, August 22, 2008

Hopefully There Will Be Sunshine After

On-going bad news had swept us off our feet lately. After a week of recoveries, both me and lunz fell sick again. But, luckily no fever involved this time. Just flu and cough. And another thing I hated most was nose block! So, these few nights I had to take those sleepy flu pills to clear off the nose block or else I can't sleep. Both of us are getting better now....hopefully it last. This morning I was chatting with my boss when he recommended me to give my kid the Redoxon Vitamin C Solubles. I told him that my son fall sick very often, mostly related to flu and cough. He told me to give him Redoxon. He used to give his kids this extra Vitamin C boost since they were small and the outcome was good, they hardly fall sick. Those kiddies Vitamin C chewable tablet ain't strong enough to fight the flu, according to him. I'll go and get a bottle later at the pharmacy for lunz. Talking about a dedicated boss like mine, he did really care for his staff. And I very much doubt if that stupid MAA boss will show a caring side like him.

And...oh ya...I did manage to call the MAA boss whom I'll be reporting to if I'm to join the company. I explained to him the whole situation that the HR reduced the salary agreed after the medical checkup and it wasn't fair for me for what was being agreed earlier. I even asked the favor of him to justify the issue for me. Expecting him to be polite considering I'm still an outsider, I got this rude remarks from him instead:

" I have so many staffs under me, do you think I would have care for such minor things? And don't assume I'm doing HR job here. You are to report to another manager as well, not only me although I was the one who interviewed you doesn't mean I'm obliged to help you. The HR has the highest say. I think you better liaised with them."

WTF???!!!...I immediately casted the idea of accepting this job away. No way I'm going to work in MAA considering what a potential jerk boss he is. Plus, the way the HR does things, no way I'm going to be bullied like that. I have to look in a long run. What if my son is sick and I need to send him to see the doctor? Or what if I need to take some time off to take care of him? Do you think I would have the flexibility to do so under that jerk? Do you think he would have care? Unlike in MTC now where I have the freedom to do so and my boss is very understanding. Luckily daddy supported me a lot considering Lunz will start his kindi next year. I will still be on the look out for other jobs and hopefully I will find one that is good soon.

Daddy, on the other hand was much pitiful. Full of obstacles in everything he does. Hopefully he will able to handle things strongly. I will give him all the moral supports that he needs although financially I'm unable to help.

Hope the bad ones will all go away soon and hopefully too, our lives will be a bit of a smooth sailing after this. At least for some peaceful time.

No comments: