Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Hi Mimi

I was pretty much busy making his final round of milk for the day in the kitchen. As soon as I was done, I walked all the way up the stairs into the room and was surprised to be greeted by a cheerful "Hi, mimi" from him. I answered, "Hi, lunlun" while looking at him. He was so cute when he said that. He repeated the greeting a few more times with daddy initiating him, touching him softly on his chin. My heart was so happy upon hearing his first time "Hi, mimi" greeting. My little one is getting more and more mischievous with each passing day. He always surprised me with new words popping out from his mouth. Daddy told me that lunz started out first with "Hi, darling" when I was making the milk downstairs.

Even during dinner time, when I bought him a packet of balloons from the cake shop that we passed by, he kept on saying, "Go back 'chui' balloon" in the car, meaning go back only can blow the balloons. And he even knew where to get the air pump as well to pump the balloons. Daddy, as an adult was even not as observative and has good memory as him. Daddy, unlike lunz don't even recalled that these types of balloons needs the air pump instead. *Sigh...*

Then when it was bedtime, he accidentally knocked his head on the wooden bar frame of the bed. Perhaps he was already too tired that leaded him to act clumsily. He did not take any afternoon nap and that's why. So, he cried out loud due to the pain. I was rubbing his head when I heard him said whilst pointing to the computer desk, "That one". I asked him, "Which one is that one?" He repeated a few times, "That one." I didn't even had a faintest idea what was he referring to. Then I asked daddy to switch on the lights while lunz went and grabbed what he wanted.

Oooo....he was actually pointing to the tissue roll placed on the computer desk. He went and pulled out a few pieces to wipe his tears although I already wiped them off with his blanket earlier. Then, he went back to bed. Daddy asked me, "How does he knows that there are tissues there?"

"Of course la...kids, they have stronger observations than adults ler, ahbothen, what do you think all those DHAs are for?" Smiling as I answered.....

No comments: