Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Lunz at 3 years and 2 months old

Actually not much difference in actions from what I had described in the earlier post. Regarding about enrolling him for kindi, I have decided. I'll begin by next year 2009. He will join the 4 year old classes and will be in kindi for 3 years. I think 3 years are sufficient to prepare him for primary later. Should be OK. I don't want to put too much pressure and stress on kids. Just let them follow the flow. Thus, by October this year, I gotta register him already for a place next year. The kindi's open day falls on October. Till then, I'll save all the headache for next year. Hahahaha....

Up to date, lunz has been showing off quite a bit of actions despite still maintaining the current ones. Below are some updates on his latest actions:

1. Able to recite spellings on all colours and some shapes.
2. Able to recite spellings on words from A-Z.
3. Trying in every ways to express himself by words on the things that he wanted.
4. Able to listen and understand commands and instructions.
5. Knows how to clear and clean up the toys after playing with them.
6. Has incredible passion to scribble on papers with crayons because he is able to draw shapes out of it such as oval, circle, triangle and diamond.
7. Favourite VCDs : Pingu Series, Little Einsteins and Mickey Mouse Clubhouse
8. Favourite toys : Shape blocks, lego, balloons, tricycle and play dough.
9. Able to listen to me now while I read the Ladybird tales to him as bedtime stories but not for long.
10. Wear his shoes by himself.
11. Take the socks from the cupboard for daddy at morning before leaving the house.
12. Prepare my sandals for me at the front door upon knowing that I'll be taking him for "gai-gai" (He knows which one is mine).
13. Do not like it when he knew people are laughing at him jokingly (He will "pien chui" or pull a long face).
14. Can short-cut now on the pronunciation about shapes if he is too excited such as "di" for diamond, "o" for oval, "rec" for rectangle and "tri" for triangle. He was too excited reciting the shapes illustrations on the newly bought 'Colours on Farm' book that he don't want to mention the entire word for each.
15. Understood and "pien chui" when mummy explained to him not to hit mummy when he dislikes mummy to sing. I said to him, "Just tell mummy, I don't want. Cannot beat mummy. Pain pain one ar." I think he understood because I saw him wiping his eyes and "pien chui" even though I didn't scold him or raised my voice. I merely just reasoned with him. When I told him no next time OK and "sayang him balik", the little one cheered up again.
16. Likes to jump and bounce on the bed.
17. Likes to 'cow ride' on my back.
18. Likes to disturb me by jumping or rolling on the bed when he sees me changing the bedsheets or folding the blankets.

Guess about that on his latest actions. Will try to update more when I stumbled upon new ones. Hehehehe.....

No comments: