Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Good News, Naughty Actions

Good news! I was offered the job that I went for the interview session as mentioned in the earlier blog. They called me up yesterday after 2 weeks and confirmed that I'm in. I'm going for the medical checkup this Thursday and have to pass them photocopies of my certificates. Then, I will wait for the offer letter before I throw in my resignation letter. Sadly to say, I guess I will miss the working environment here. Everybody are very friendly here. It's more or less cozy as home. The job is very relaxing as well. I do get to surf the net everyday. But hey, we can't get the best from both worlds, can we?

All I ever wanted is the best for my kid. So, a relaxing work and of course not as highly paid as my new found job is definitely not what I'm currently looking for. Guess it's really time to leave for good. Hopefully, I will find the new job interesting and challenging. Again, hopefully it will not affect the consequences of my case.

Lunz did 2 naughty things yesterday. First, I was told that he plucked the thread from his blanket and stuffed it into his nostril. My mum had a tough time digging it out from his nose. Damn dangerous, we immediately threw away the blanket and replaced him with another one. Without his blanket, he can't sleep yesterday night. He stayed awake in his bed until almost 11pm when I scolded him, then only he kept his eyes shut. It takes time for him to get used to without his precious blanket but what can I do? If I continued to give him the blanket, he is exposed to the danger everyday and we might not notice. Now, the situation is similar to times that he quited his pacifier, can't sleep without it.

Secondly, he had party with mei mei yesterday when we were away to work and perhaps mum was busy doing something else at the moment that she did not noticed. He and mei mei vandalized my bedroom wall with crayons. When I saw the wall yesterday, I was like Shocked!!
It was 'conteng' with colourful crayons here and there! I had a tough time scrubbing the wall with detergent and water until my arm ached. The two kids ended up kena smacked on the hand each for vandalizing the wall. Mei mei stood there dumbly without knowing I wanted to smack her palm while Lunz ran off because he knew I was about to beat him for causing the mess.

I woke up more than twice these 2 consecutive nights. Twice were due to he requested for milk and few times were visits to the bathroom. I tried to ask him to go back to sleep but he cried. I had to make for him then because I get to sleep peacefully after that rather than him pestering me with his cryings. It never happened in daddy's house. He never requested for midnight milk unless he is hungry and really needs it. I was having sleepy eyes this morning. Damn exhausted.

No comments: