Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Boiling Drama

Currently, I'm catching on a really great Chinese drama namely Moonlight Resonance (家好月圓). It is only shown in Astro On Demand. Overall, it has 40 episodes and despite the many episodes, it turn out really good and not boring at all. In fact, when I was rushing the previous episodes, I can't stay away from the TV for long because the episodes were non-stop. I only managed to have short toilet breaks! TV drama addicted! Hahahaha......It is a very touching drama with a lots of family lessons to learn. I particularly like the song from Raymond Lam. :)

Due to my 'hardwork', I managed to catch up the drama and currently I'm just anticipating new releases every night at 9.30pm. Tonight will be episode 35 and the final episode of 40 will premiere this Sunday. Hehehehe....

Warning: This is the only drama that can make you laugh one moment and cry your tears out next, in just a single scene. For those easily teared eyes, prepare tissues in hand!

No comments: