Wednesday, September 3, 2008

No Nap??

I didn't know that he did not nap yesterday. Of all the days, yesterday I forgot to ask my mum whether did he nap during noon. I took him out for a stroll at Jusco and came back home around 9.45pm. My God! He was so tired that he immediately stumbled on the bed and hesitated when I wanted to change him into his pajamas.

When he was drinking his milk, I informed him that I am going to take bath and he should wait for me. When I exited from the bathroom, I was very surprised to see him silently laying down on the bed. He hadn't move an inch according to my dad. Hmmm....that's very obedient. Usually, when he know that I had to take bath, it's either he will play with his toys or linger around the living room waiting for me. All at once I knew this little fella had to sleep already. With this silent attitude, he was definitely very tired and in a sleepy mood already. I know it is very bad of me to say this, but he looks cutest when he is tired and in a sleepy mood. Because that is the only time that he looks extra innocent and quiet minus all the wittiness and naughtiness. Bad mummy!

I switched off the lights and in less than a few minutes, he dozed off. I told my mum that he must have been very tired. Then only my mum confessed that he had not nap at noon! Poor boy! If I knew he hadn't nap, I wouldn't be bringing him out instead. Next time, absent-minded mummy must please remember to ask popo!

No comments: