Friday, September 12, 2008

Lunz at 3 years, 2 months, 3 weeks and 5 days old

The title says it all. I remember the recent blog (Lunz at 3 years and 2 months old) on Lunz actions was quite of the similar to this one and it was written not long ago. It's amazing how many actions a kid can show in just such a short time. Nevertheless, continue reading for some of his latest actions complimentary from mummy's hardworking observations.

1. Bounced up and down when the car was crossing the bumpers.
2. Continued the statement, "make nien nien" when I mentioned "mimi" (Mimi make nien nien-meaning asked me to make milk for him).
3. Continued the statement, "taufoo" when I mentioned "you" (You taufoo-meaning such big sized boy but easily fall sick and very often).
4. When daddy came back to the car with packages of KFC, lunz said, "Darling buy chicken", he knew that KFC=Chicken although I never told him that equation before.
5. Picked up something from the bed and asked me in full sentence, "What is this?"
6. Able to sing the whole ABC and Little Einstein songs.
7. Likes to pinch me and cupped my face with both of his hands.
8. Mentioned, "My baby" for me when I hugged him (I usually said that everytime I hugged him, but lately he said it for me).
9. Take shoes/sandals for mummy and daddy from the shoe rack upon leaving the house.
10. Take the comb and combed his hair upon knowing that we are bringing him out.
11. Not afraid anymore to sit on slide as high as the ceiling.
12. Good at digging nose before bedtime.
13. Likes to play around with the water in the mouth.
14. Able to feed noodles using fork by himself with not much mess.
15. Height at 103 cm and weight 19.5kg.

I managed to grab him a Donald Duck lantern and Meimei also has her Daisy Duck lantern from Jusco yesterday. Just in time for the Mooncake Festival this coming weekend.

Enjoy everybody and Happy Moon Moon Festival!

No comments: