Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Wish List

I think I posted four new posts including this one today. Hehehehe.....suddenly so many things to say eh. I think that is basically back to those times that I'm pulling my hair off, thinking what to do next and then decided to blog. Well, I do have things to do actually but I need to wait until I attended the coming meetings for my stuffs to kick off. Until then, maybe I'll crap a bit on my wish list....

Like many other people, I do have my own wish list as well. I would say it's a wish list because those are the things that I very much wanted but I think would never be accomplished. Here they are, at the moment, things that are categorized under my wish list:

1. To have my own personal library. Books that are stacked up and arranged nicely on shelves in a room cater for it. Not just only one shelf but many of them. Not just only a few books but loads of them! Tons and tons of romance novels. Boy....I just love reading novels especially on romance. I can just sit there whole day reading them. I just love to read (depends on what I'm reading la). Haha!

2. Built in open closet. I know I will never have one unless I have a house of my own where I can design and build. I just love the open closet idea where all my clothes, bags, shoes and accessories are nicely placed and arranged in their own compartment. But of course, to compliment an open closet theme, you gotta consistently upgrade your wardrobe, which I think rather money wasting. Haha...imagine...new and different designs of branded bags to choose from time to time. Kekeke....

3. I always dream of chapel wedding. Although I'm not a Christian, I do find those moments very touching. Walking down the aisle fully dressed as a beautiful bride along with dad by side. Cute flower girls and boys tailing from behind. As the bride walks, her eyes are on the groom who is anxiously waiting for his bride to come to him. The moments where they joint hands, exchange vows and wedding rings and finally, a kiss to seal the vow witness by the audience and of course, GOD, is something so pure and touching. Awww.....

Until then, I gotta slap myself to come back to reality. Time to work. Hah!

No comments: