Tuesday, September 2, 2008

More and More Actions with Passing Days

Lunz is getting cuter with each passing day. At times, my heart melts when he suddenly cup my face with both of his hands and kiss me. That is definitely very sweet and perhaps his own way of showing how much he loves and appreciate me.

Here are some actions that I noticed from him last weekend:

1. Likes to pinch my mouth when I pouted my lips at him.
2. Going round in circles with meimei, chasing each other and they can really had a good laugh out of the chase. Kids...
3. Stuck his fingers into both of his ears when daddy switched on the ABC Musical Learning Keyboard (He hated the music from the keyboard but yet he wanted to see it).
4. Opened the pack of potato chips by himself immediately after the cash counter knowing that I had already paid for it and it was so quick I did not even noticed it.
5. Pick the games and inserted the tokens at the machine slot by himself to activate it during tours around the amusement playground in Jusco.
6. Helped the adults to clear up the mahjong table and when they forgot to take the table studs, he went underneath the table and pulled out the studs saying, "Got some more!"
7. Took pity on daddy so much that he gave daddy to watch the Astro HBO movie on TV by switching off his already playing Pingu VCD. Hehehe, in return, he asked daddy to play the Pingu VCD on his laptop instead.
8. Pulled me to walk along the road right till the house at the end of the road because he happened to see the national flag from the balcony of that house afar when daddy parked the car into the front yard of our house. Got moon and star wor, according to him.
9. Said thank you to our neighbor when he helped us to open the stair's gate on his way down as well. I forgot to take the keys and 'kao foo' was bloody slow.
10. Likes to peel the paper that wrapped each crayons. I got fed up of picking up the small torn pieces of paper scattered on the floor every time that I asked him to sit down and peel finished off the crayons all at once with a bin nearby.

No comments: