Monday, September 22, 2008

Off to Kindi Next Year

Finally, I managed to register Lunz for kindi next year during the kindi's open day last Saturday. Basically, I took a tour around the kindi with some explanations from a young lady. And the pretty lady happens to be Lunz teacher for next year. Not bad, huh?.....I mean can get "leng lui je je" as teacher. She showed and explained to me all the apparatus displayed. She even briefed me on their activities and stuffs. As explained in one of my earlier blog, I had visited this kindi before. For me, I had already concluded registering him for this kindi earlier, so, out of courtesy, I just listened and tour the kindi again.

With some deposit down payment for registration, Lunz got a coloring book, pencil colors, balloon and packet drinks in return. Not bad for advertising and promotion wise. Hahaha....I even got the contacts of the driver that will be handling the transportation wise. Need to give him a call later. How I wish I can personally send and fetch him from school but yet I can't as I need to work. He is not even 4 years old yet by January next year which makes me worry whether he is capable of taking care of himself. The concern of being able to go up the car and coming down independantly by himself pops up in my brain consistently although I'm rest-assured that my mum will be waiting for him downstairs. I can't help but to worry. But I guess I have to try it out and let things take its course or else he will never learn. Unless, I don't work which is the only solution that can cater for me to fetch him tru and fro. This, I think is impossible with the current financial situation.

Of course, daddy can fetch him to school as daddy starts work at 9am. But, going home he still needs to ride the driver's car. Hmmm.....we will see how it goes. I'll take a one week off leave next year to get things started. Last weekend was pretty good and time passed by so fast, I hardly believe that I'm actually getting old. When I was young (I think it applies to everybody), I found out that time was particularly slow. But currently, everything seems to be on the fast track especially this year. Whenever a festive season is around the corner, I'll be telling to myself, "I thought I just celebrated this not long ago eh?" And it's funny to say so when in actual fact a year had already passed. So people, please don't ever ever remind me when I hit the freakin' 30's!

No comments: