Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Superb Memories

Lunz was picking up his speeches really fast now a days. Last Sunday, he tried to push me up from bed while I was still sleeping. "Wake up Mummy, wake up mummy", he said. Not such a big deal, but to me, he said that for the very first time. So, just to note it down. During bedtime yesterday, I tried to provoke his memory....

Me: No, I don't want
Lunz: Cat
Me: No, I don't want
Lunz: Pig
Me: No, I don't want
Lunz: Rat
Me: Then I'll bake the cake myself. And so she did.
Lunz: Chicken!

That was based on the story of the "Little Red Hen". Hehehehe....He actually knows which character I'm referring to. Then, when it comes to counting from 1 to 20. He actually memorized all the numbers and the things each number refers to based on a book. So, when I asked him yesterday.....

Me: One
Lunz: Apple
Me: Two
Lunz: Turtles
Me: Three
Lunz: Hens
Me: Four
Lunz: Clocks

And all the way up to 20. Every numbers and things it refers to based on that book, he was able to tell me without looking at it. I asked him briefly and he just answered me, without even pausing to think! Even if you ask me to name them all down now, sorry, I don't remember although I just went through that book yesterday.

No comments: