Friday, September 12, 2008

Work and The Love for Mum

Ooooo......I miss blogging! It has been some time since I last blogged. I have been extremely busy over the past few days. Need not to mention about weekends because I hardly blog during weekends. I will usually blog during office hour. At least just to keep my office time occupied or I'll be pulling my hair figuring out what to do. But lately, I was so packed with tons of work and all these works came at once suddenly. Software testing that requires me to be away from my desk for days, seminars, meetings, organizing workshop and attending a conference soon in November. A lot of prep work that needed to be done. Working in MTC is like a weather of change. Sometimes it is thunderstorm (all work comes at once and rush like mad cow) and sometimes it is sunny and breezy (peaceful for a long time, nothing much to do except to pull my hair again). I have things to do as well now but I guess let me finish blogging first, if not my blog will have spidey cobwebs soon.

On Wednesday as I was walking past a floral shop, I happened to stop and grabbed 2 stalks of yellow roses which was her favorite for her. My mum lar, of course. Humans need to feel pampered sometimes. It's good for the soul. Although she didn't say much when I gave it to her but actions speak louder than words. When I sat down next to her, she put her hand on top of my head and smoothed my hair. It has been a long time since she smoothed my hair. I knew she was touched and so was I. Nothing on earth can replace a mother's love. I realized that was undeniably true especially since I became a mother myself. The love of a mother has for her child can never be able to be described in words. The love, the care and the touch of a mother's.....see I can only have the feelings but I have been staring at the screen for minutes trying to locate suitable words to describe that feeling and yet failed.

Guess it's true. No words can ever describe a mother's love that only the heart can feel....

No comments: